1. Can you explain quarterly forecasting, updating revenue and expense models? 2. What projects have you implemented these skills?
3. In conjunction with these projects how do you execute input of detailed plans and forecast into the financial systems? 4. Describe how you coordinate plan transfers.
5. Are you familiar with creating daily sales reports?
6. What processes do you use to create reports?
7. Have you created month-end sales reports?
8. Have these reports involved your knowledge of analysis concerning actual and planned revenues, balance sheets and expenses? 9. Can you describe the practices you use for analysis of financial and management reporting? 10. Do you have experience in annual planning processes?
11. What profitability models have you used for forecasting a project? 12. Are you familiar with developing business casing and ad hoc analysis? 13. How would you maintain these items during a project?
14. Have you ever worked on a budget for an expansion program? 15. What financial practices did you target for this project? Responsibility
1. How do you relate with program administrators and financial personnel? 2. Do you compile and share monthly data involving income, investment, sales forecasting, shipments and cash flow reports? 3. What long range plans have you implemented for the business area? 4. Are you accounting and knowledge of financial systems abilities used to corporate profit/loss reports? 5. Have you been responsible for maintaining a financial system database? 6. Have you ever prepared work force reviews?
Technical Tasks Questions
1. What computer systems would you use to prepare illustrated technical reports using graphs, spreadsheets and draw charts? 2. What various securities in this industry are you familiar with and how would you compare and evaluate? 3. How do you Interpret data concerning investment programs? 4. Can you define price yields, stability economic influences, future trends and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document