Q1. Multiple Choice Questions
Q2. (a) Short Question /Answer (Prose)
1. What did the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) leave behind to get guidance from?
2. What did the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) do for the sick?
3. Where is Moen-jo-Daro? Who was it discovered?
4. What lesson do we learn from the martyrdom of Major Aziz Bhatti?
5. What is the message of Shah Abdul Latif in his poetry?
6. How did Helen Keller learn to read book?
7. What are the benefits of Guddu Barrage?
8. What did Quaid-e-Azam say about education?
9. What lesson did Allama Iqbal learn from the history of Islam?
10. What measures are being adopted by the government to solve the main problem of the country?
11. What is an “Otaq”? What do people do there?
12. What is the moral of the lesson “The secrete of success”?
13. How do we get malaria & how do we get rid of it?
14. Why Miss Fatima Jinnah is called Madar-e-Millat?
15. What is our duty to our country?
Q2. (b) Short Question /Answer (Poem)
1. What are the harness bells? Why does the horse shake his harness bell?
2. Who wrote “The Miller of the Dee”? What is the secrete of Miller’s happy life?
3. Why can the poet not wait to enjoy the beauty of the woods?
4. What resemblance does the poet find between the stars and the daffodils?
5. What happens to the poet when he lies on his couch?
6. What do you know about William words worth?
7. The poet says that the children are thinking of the brooks, What does its mean?
8. How does poetess compare the Neem Tree?
9. Write the central idea of the poem “Abou Bin Adhem”?
10. Who wrote the poem “Children”? How are children different from the poet?
Q3. Essay Writing:
1. Cricket World Cup 2011 2. Duties of a good citizen
3. My aim in life 4. A Picnic
Q4. Write an application to the headmaster of your school to grant you concession of fees?... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 04). English Paper. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Paper-661831.html
"English Paper" StudyMode.com. 04 2011. 2011. 04 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Paper-661831.html>.
- MLA 7
"English Paper." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 04 2011. Web. 04 2011. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Paper-661831.html>.
"English Paper." StudyMode.com. 04, 2011. Accessed 04, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/English-Paper-661831.html.