İNGİLİZCE ÖRNEK SORULAR
1 . - 2 . sorularda, cümlede boş bırakılan yerlere uygun düşen sözcük ya da ifadeyi bulunuz. 1. Even quite late in the 20 century, many men assumed that entry into certain professions was their ---- right. A) independent C) adequate E) exclusive B) unaccountable D) excessive th
3. - 7. sorularda, aşağıdaki parçada numaralanmış yerlere uygun düşen sözcük ya da ifadeyi bulunuz. Although it could be argued that France has lost its position of unrivalled power in the fashion history to Italy, the same cannot be said about French perfume. (3)---- a 300-year history of making perfumes, French is still home to many of the world’s best-selling perfumes. The French perfumes are (4)---- developed in the town of Grasse located in the south of France. Grasse has a long history of perfume production, and until now, the perfume industry (5)---- hundreds of people in the town. The success of Grasse as a perfume manufacturer is (6)---- its Mediterranean climate in the south that enables the cultivation of many different types of flowers used to extract the perfume essence. (7)---- most modern French perfumes rely more on chemical than floral essence, inspiration for a perfume often comes from a natural source such as rose or vanilla. 3. A) At B) Into C) With D) From E) By
4. A) immensely D) adversely B) abruptly C) concisely
5. 2. It ---- a mistake to think that all bacteria are harmful, as we ---- for long without some species. A) is / had not survived B) would be / could not survive C) will be / have not survived D) has been / may not have survived E) had been / did not survive 6. A) in comparison with C) as well as E) in spite of B) due to D) rather than A) was employing C) employs B) is employing D) has employed E) had employed
7. A) Whenever B) Unless C) In case E) Once
D) Even though
Yabancı Dil Bilgisi Seviye Tespit Sınavı (YDS)
İNGİLİZCE ÖRNEK SORULAR
8.- 9. sorularda, verilen cümleyi uygun şekilde tamamlayan ifadeyi bulunuz. 8. Though the strategic value of submarines was demonstrated in World War I, ----. A) William Bourne designed one of the first recorded plans for underwater navigation in 1580 B) the success of the German submarines prompted America to enter the war C) it was only in World War II that they played a really key military role D) the first nuclear-powered submarine was named USS Nautilus E) conditions on submarines, even in peace time, were enough to crush most people 10.-11. sorularda, verilen İngilizce cümleye anlamca en yakın Türkçe cümleyi, Türkçe cümleye anlamca en yakın İngilizce cümleyi bulunuz. 10. Genetics alone cannot explain how certain ethnic groups use no dairy products, yet still maintain calcium balance. A) Genetik, belirli etnik grupların nasıl hiç süt ürünü kullanmadıkları halde yine de kalsiyum dengesini koruduklarını tek başına açıklayamaz. B) Bazı etnik grupların hiç süt ürünü kullanmamalarına karşın kalsiyum dengesini koruyabilmeleri, genetikle de açıklanamaz. C) Hiç süt ürünü kullanmayan belirli etnik grupların kalsiyum dengesini nasıl korudukları sadece genetik etkenlerle açıklanamıyor. D) Genetikle açıklanamasa da bazı etnik gruplar hiç süt ürünü kullanmamalarına rağmen kalsiyum dengesini koruyabilmektedir. E) Belirli süt ürünlerini kullanmayan etnik grupların yine de kalsiyum dengesini koruyabilmeleri yalnız genetikle açıklanamaz.
9. Teachers cannot be criticized for failing to promote engineering ----. A) so the manner in which design is presented is of great significance B) that it is not a required field of study in most technical universities C) whether students should follow advanced maths and science courses to qualify for engineering school D) if they have not been exposed to it themselves before E) as some students might have a special skill for designing
11. "Uzay Laboratuvarı Projesi", insanların uzayda hiçbir olumsuz etkiyle karşılaşmadan uzun süre...