“May the Lord smile on you...” -Numbers 6:25 (NLT)
“Smile on me, your servant; teach me the right way to live.” – Psalm 119:135 (Msg)
* The smile of God is the goal of your life. But how can we make the Lord smile?
* Five Acts of Worship that Noah Demonstrated that Made God Smile
* God smiles when we love Him supremely.
* Matthew 22:37-38 “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.”
* God smiles when we trust Him completely.
* What God wants from you is a relationship.
* Trusting is an act of worship.
* Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”
* God smiles when we obey Him wholeheartedly.
* Wholehearted obedience is done joyfully, with enthusiasm. * John 14:15 “If you love me, you will obey my commandments.”
* God smiles when we praise and thank Him continually.
* We enjoy what God has done for us, and when we express that enjoyment to God, it brings him joy—but it also increases our joy. * Psalm 68:3 “The righteous are glad and rejoice in His presence; they are happy and shout for joy.”
* God smiles when we use our abilities.
* God enjoys watching every detail of your life.
* Psalm 37:23 “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.”
Day 10- The Heart of Worship
“Give yourselves to God… Surrender your whole being to Him to be used for righteous purposes.” – Romans 6:13 (TEV)
* The heart of worship is surrender.
* True worship—bringing God pleasure—happens when you give yourself completely to God. * Can I trust God?
* Trust is an essential ingredient to surrender.
* The more you realize how much...