I, Kenneth P. Reforma, of legal age, Filipino, with residence and postal address at 26 M. Bonita St., Jubileeville Subd., Brgy. Masaya, Bay, Laguna, being duly sworn to in accordance with law hereby certify:
1. That I am the duly elected Corporate Secretary of the University of the Philippines Engineering Students’ Guild, a corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of Philippine laws with principal place of business at the University of the Philippines Los Banos, Laguna;
2. That as such Corporate Secretary, I have custody of the corporate records of said corporation;
3. That at a special meeting of the Board of Directors of the corporation, duly called and convened on ____________ at which a quorum was present and voted throughout, the following resolutions were unanimously passed and approved:
RESOLVED, that the corporation be as it is hereby authorized to open and maintain a deposit account with Planters Development Bank-UPLB Branch;
RESOLVED FINALLY, That any two signatures of the following –
Name Position Signature
1. Michael John S. Ramos President
2. Peter John M. Diacan Vice-President
3. Kenneth P. Reforma Secretary
4. Oscar Justine R. Cantos II Treasurer
5. Ladylyn Castaneda Academic Officer
6. Jessa Mae T. Loresto Public Relations Officer
be authorized to sign, endorse, negotiate, execute, and deliver in behalf of the corporation, such application forms, agreements, specimen signature cards, deposit/withdrawal slips, checks, certificates of deposit and such other documents relative to the deposit account with Planters Development Bank, under such terms and conditions as the above officer/s of the corporation may deem necessary or convenient.
4. That the above-quoted resolutions are valid and binding on the corporation, the same not having been superceded by subsequent...