This Agreement is entered into this 09th of February 2011 by between.
New Life Pharmaceuticals Inc. PHILIPPINES, a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines with office address at the 2667, Honduras Street Batangas Cor. Brgy. San Isidro Makati, Philippines, as represented by its General Manager Sreedhar Nagarajan hereinafter referred to as the “EMPLOYER”; -and-
Sandeep Toshkani Indian of legal age, currently residing at 4820-C- Sampaguita Street Santo Niño, Parañaque City, hereinafter referred to as the “EMPLOYEE”. WHEREAS, the Employee desires to be employed by the employer as Sr. Sales Manager and the Employer is willing to hire the employee immediately upon signing this agreement. NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the foregoing premises the parties have hereunto agreed to the following terms and conditions of employment: 1. The Employee shall devote the whole of his/her time and attention during business hours to the discharge of her duties and responsibilities;
2. The duties and responsibilities of the Employee shall be outlined under his/her designation and such shall be made as an integral part hereof;
3. The Employees shall commence his/her work with Employer beginning 21st March 2008 a “PROBATIONARY STATUS”. Of employment from 21st of March 2008 to 20th August 2008 during which time your performance shall be evaluated by your immediate superior, in accordance with your duties, responsibilities and work hours. The Company shall not be obliged to maintain you in its employ if, within six-month period above stated, you shall have been found unqualified or unfit to assume the position on a regular basis.
4. The Employer shall pay the Employee a monthly salary of Eighty Five Thousand Pesos (85,000) eligibility of the employee on any variable pay will be effective only after 6months of employment or confirmation;
5. Aside from the compensation and benefits package that will be given to you, New Life Pharmaceticals Inc. will pay you a sign-in bonus of Php. 25,000 (subject to tax) that will be given as follows: * Sign-in Contract – Php. 5,000
* Completed 6 months – Php 10,000
* Completed 9 months – Php 10,000
Should you voluntarily terminate your employment within the first twelve (12) months of employment or be discharge from the company due to just causes for termination of employment as may be provided by law and other reasons stated in item #10 if this Contract of the Employment, you will be required to pay New Life Pharmaceutical Inc. 100% of whatever amount of the sign-on bonus that has been paid out to you. This will be automatically deducted from your full and final Settlement and the balance, if any, shouldbe paid to New Life Pharmaceuticals Inc. without need fot further demand. 6. Employment is conditional to the passing of pre-employment medical exam, including Drug test and submission of the pre-employment documents. Confirmation of employment can be delayed or terminate in the event of failure to comply with the aforementioned requirements. 7. The Employee agrees to allow the company to conduct any investigation regarding his/her person. In case the employee failed to meet any of the qualifications set by New Life Pharmaceutical Inc. or its Client, this shall be a ground for the immediate termination of this contract.
8. The Employee is duty- bound to know the company rules and regulations and shall comply with every order directive as the employer may issue from time to time pursuant to the company policy;
9. The Employee shall report for work strictly in accordance with the schedule provided by the employer. No work shall be rendered by the employee outside his/her regular work days without the prior written approval of his/her immediate superior. Duly approved overtime work shall entitle the employee to overtime pay accordance with the rates provided by the New Labor...