Performance Management Measure what Matters and find out What you could do to be better. www.abenetis.com Board Evaluations Board development services from the FS and regulation experts www.ctpglobal.com/ Enterprise Performance Enterprise Performance Software Simple, Practical, Affordable! www.ElegantJBI.com Keesing ID DocumentScan Acquire a Statutory Excuse with the help of Keesing ID DocumentScan www.id-documentscan.nl Real-time appraisals Help your staff focus on what matters; their top priorities teamly.com [pic] | |Ads by Google
Create Organizational Alignment Manage Employee Excellence
Real Team Building Events
A Unique Experience for Any Budget Groups Up to 500 People
IT Personal Development
Develop your non technical Skills Grow people within your teams www.voyedge.net
Get Leadership news & manufacturing info at IndustryWeek
Change Management courses
Certified training for leaders, employees and practitioners
Free 360 assessment
The easiest 360 around. 100% free! Self-managed. Get started in 2 min. atlas360.net
Rolex Mentors & Protégés
Rolex Art Support: Talented Artists & their Mentors, Watch the Videos! Rolexmentorprotege.com
360 Degree Feedback
Trusted in 50+ languages. Great support. Quantity discounts. www.panoramicfeedback.com
Free Time-Tracking Soft
Web-based Time Tracking Software Download Free Version. Try Online. www.actiTIME.com
Sustainable results engaged people Experts in business transformation www.agents2change.com
[pic][pic][pic][pic][pic][pic][pic][pic]Many companies long to learn the secret to success. While business has many critical aspects - from vision to strategic planning to customer service - the one that is often given the least attention, yet can be the most costly, is people. Your people have the ability to drive customers to you or away from you. To make work fun and simple, or miserable and riffled with issues. They can cause problems or save time and money with their creative solutions. What's a company to do? Here are 5 keys to make your Organization Successful:
1. Hire the right people - when it comes to hiring, many organizations miss the mark by: • Failing to identify and agree upon the position requirements • Neglecting to plan
• Asking illegal questions
• Asking few follow-up or clarifying questions
• Succumbing to the pressure to fill the position
• Letting individual biases and stereotypes get in the way
2. Give them the tools to do a good job - Put yourself in your employees' shoes. Would you be able to do a better job if: • You had a faster computer?
• There was a file cabinet for pertinent documents?
• The printer/copier was closer to your desk?
• You had a database program to track customers?
• There were bins to organize inventory parts?
• You had some help developing a report to track tasks? • The supplies weren't locked up and you didn't have to requisition every paperclip?
3. Provide them with positive, constructive feedback - many companies have a formal performance review process, but rarely use it. Constructive feedback is one of the best ways to grow a company! People want to know: • Know they are doing a good job.
• Understand what and how they should improve.
• Understand how they affect company success.
• Know how they can affect their status and pay.
• Know how they can get ahead in the company.
• Be heard and appreciated for their efforts.
• Have open dialogue with their managers.
• Have input into their goals.
4. Develop them - Keep in mind, companies do not grow; companies are not entities that can grow by themselves. A company can improve productivity, gain new customers, capture new markets, acquire new technology, increase efficiencies, develop creative approaches, increase...