1. Blue Mountain Spring Water will increase our customer base and expand our distribution by reaching beyond the borders of Pennsylvania. We plan to start selling our product in the state of Florida, Georgia and other southern states by the end of this fiscal year. Our revenues over the past five years have provided us with a significant portion of the amount we need to expand our production facility to accomplish this task.
As with any company we are always trying to improve our product and develop new product lines. Our research team currently is developing a new product line: flavored water with all natural ingredients. We are also developing a delivery service of our water. Our bottle design team has finished a 5 liter design that will be fitted to a water dispensing unit. These units will be rented to office buildings and houses for a very low cost per month. We will stop production on the 2 liter bottle. The machinery that was manufacturing the two liter will start producing the 5 liter bottles.
2. These two new product lines will increase our revenue by 15%.
3. We plan to donate 100 cases of our water to each school in the area around our facility. We will take out the soda and replace it with our water for a month.
1. New product line – Flavored water, 5 liter bottle and also distributing coffee machines that will be able to hook up to the 5 liter bottle.
2. Our new geographic market will be the southern states.
3. Along with our campaign when a consumer turns in 25 of the cardboard bottoms from our case they will receive a free case of our water. We are also starting another campaign, when they return 100 plastic bottles they will receive a free case of our water. We have joined together with a company that will grind up our bottle and recycle them into the raw form of plastic so we will be able to manufacture more bottles with purchasing any new... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 08). Blue Water Spring Final Project. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Blue-Water-Spring-Final-Project-382018.html
"Blue Water Spring Final Project" StudyMode.com. 08 2010. 08 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Blue-Water-Spring-Final-Project-382018.html>.
"Blue Water Spring Final Project." StudyMode.com. 08, 2010. Accessed 08, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Blue-Water-Spring-Final-Project-382018.html.