NOTES TO STUDENTS
• Check carefully the hand in date and the instructions given with the assignment. Late submissions will not be accepted.
• Ensure that you give yourself enough time to complete the assignment by the due date.
• Don’t leave things such as printing to the last minuet – excuses of this nature will not be accepted for failure to hand in the work on time.
• You must take responsibility for managing your own time effectively.
• If you are unable to hand in your assignment on time and have valid reasons such as illness, you may apply (in writing) for an extension.
• Failure to achieve at least a PASS grade will result in a REFERRAL grade being given.
• Non-submission of work without valid reasons will lead to an automatic REFERRAL. You will then be asked to complete an alternative assignment....