|Unit Title: |Tutor’s Name: | | | | |Managing Financial Resources and Decisions | | |Assignment Title & Number: |Learning Outcomes Covered: |Assessment Criteria Covered: | | | |1.1,1.2,1.3,2.1, | | |Outcome 1: Explore the sources of finance |2.2,2.3,2.4,3.1, | | |available to a business |3.2,3.3,4.1,4.2,4.3 | | | | | | |Outcome 2: Analyze the implications of |See the following sheet which lists | | |finance as a resource within a business |all the assessment criteria covered | | | |in this assignment. | | |Outcome 3: Make financial decisions based on | | | |financial | | | |information | | | | | | | |Outcome 4: Analyze and evaluate the financial| | | |performance of a business | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |Submission Date: | | |
NOTES TO STUDENTS
• Check carefully the hand in date and the instructions given with the assignment. Late submissions will not be accepted.
• Ensure that you give yourself enough time to complete the assignment by the due date.
• Don’t leave things such as printing to the last minuet – excuses of this nature will not be accepted for failure to hand in the work on time.
• You must take responsibility for managing your own time effectively.
• If you are unable to hand in your assignment on time and have valid reasons such as illness, you may apply (in writing) for an extension.
• Failure to achieve at least a PASS grade will result in a REFERRAL grade being given.
• Non-submission of work without valid reasons will lead to an automatic REFERRAL. You will then be asked to complete an alternative assignment....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document