Apple has created a unique and powerful reputation and product line that continues to be innovative and fresh to the consumer for the last 30 plus years. Apple has continued to be an industry leader for hardware and in the recent years faces the extremely fast-paced market of media and software products including the global marketplace.
* Having alliances with other strong and popular businesses is a major plus point for Apple Computer, Inc. as it helps bring in new customers and make business more effective.
* Being a market leader, as Apple Computer, Inc. is, is key to their success as it boosts reputation, profit and market share.
* Riding high in the niche market in Electronics industry has helped boost Apple Computer, Inc. and raised reputation and turnover.
* The services/products offered by Apple Computer, Inc. are original, meaning many people will return to Apple Computer, Inc. to obtain them.
* Apple Computer, Inc.’s marketing strategy has proved to be effective, helping to raise profiles and profits and standing out as a major strength.
* Apple Computer, Inc.’s innovation keeps it a front-runner in Electronics as it is regularly turning out new patents/proprietary technology.
* Experienced employees are the key to success of Apple Computer, Inc. helping to drive them forward with expertise and knowledge.
* Apple Computer, Inc. has an extensive customer base, which is a major strength regarding sales and profit.
* Apple Computer, Inc.’s reputation is strong and popular, meaning people view it with respect and believe in it.
* Being financially strong helps Apple Computer, Inc. deal with any problems, ride any dip in profits and out perform their rivals.
* A strong brand is an essential strength of Apple Computer, Inc. as it is recognized and respected.
* Apple Computer, Inc. has a high percentage of the market share, meaning it is ahead of many... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 06). Apple Computer, Inc Case Study 14. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Apple-Computer-Inc-Case-Study-14-718943.html
"Apple Computer, Inc Case Study 14" StudyMode.com. 06 2011. 06 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Apple-Computer-Inc-Case-Study-14-718943.html>.
"Apple Computer, Inc Case Study 14." StudyMode.com. 06, 2011. Accessed 06, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Apple-Computer-Inc-Case-Study-14-718943.html.