AMAZON VALUES: We make decisions as a company, and as individuals, based on our core values.
Customer Obsession: We start with the customer and work backwards.
Innovation: If you don't listen to your customers you will fail. But if you only listen to your customers you will also fail.
Bias for Action: We live in a time of unheralded revolution and insurmountable opportunity--provided we make every minute count.
Ownership: Ownership matters when you're building a great company. Owners think long-term, plead passionately for their projects and ideas, and are empowered to respectfully challenge decisions.
High Hiring Bar: When making a hiring decision we ask ourselves: "Will I admire this person? Will I learn from this person? Is this person a superstar?"
Frugality: We spend money on things that really matter and believe that frugality breeds resourcefulness, self-sufficiency, and invention!
- Know what you would do differently about the company / website
- Know which products you want to work on
- Be prepared for questions such as:
• Imagine you are now the product manager for [product you want to work on] and responsible for increasing sales of ___. What would you do?
• Now imagine after some small amount of testing (or launching a trial in a select area(s), what data would you look at to see how sales are doing?
- Be prepared for cases -- not just marketing cases, they are more like strategy or consulting cases
• including questions such as: “How would you go about pricing [product x]?”
Please join StudyMode to read the full document