99 NAMES OF ALLAH S.W.T.
* The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
* The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.
* The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.
* The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
* The One who is free from every imperfection.
* The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
* The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
* The Defeater who is not defeated.
* The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
* The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
* The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
* The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
* The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.
* The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
* The Subduer who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.
* The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.
* The One who provides and sustains us all the things we need
* The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldly and religious matters.
* The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.
* The One who constricts the sustenance.
* The One who expands and widens.
* The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction.
* The One who raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
* He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him;
* Degrades whoever he willed, hence there is no one to give him esteem.
* The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.
* The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any other instrument.
* He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.
* The One who is entitled to do what He does.
* The One who is kind
* The One who knows the truth of things
* The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
* The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolment, and Purity from all imperfection.
* The One who forgives a lot.
* The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
* The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
* The One who is greater than everything in status.
* The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
* The One who has the Power.
* The One who gives the satisfaction.
* The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
* The One who is clear from abjectness.
* The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it's meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
* The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
* The Englober. The Enricher, the Omnipresent, the Knowledgeable.
* The One who is correct in His doings.
* The One who loves all His creations
* The One who is with...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document