QUESTIONS BANK : MALAYSIAN STUDIES
MPW 1203: Final Questions
1. Discuss the strategies that the government was and is using to create unity and national integration.
2. Lists and briefly explain the interventionist factor of five peoples that struggle against the Colonialists.
3. Discuss the lessons and benefits of the 1948 to 1960 Emergency in Malaya.
4. Explain the problem of racial unity in the country prior to Independence.
5. Briefly explain the Federal Legislation Process.
6. Give the factors and reasons of the problems in unity and integration between races in Malaysia.
7. Give and briefly explain four of the Nine Challenges of Vision 2020.
8. The idea of the formation of Malaysia by Tunku Abdul Rahman brought forth all sorts of reactions. Briefly explain the reactions from Singapore, Brunei, Malaya, Sabah and Sarawak.
9. Gives five characteristics of Malaysia as a Parliamentary Democracy Country.
10. List and explain five types of Courts in Malaysia.
11. Explain the internal and external factors that caused the falling of the Malacca Empire.
12. List and briefly explain ten political parties in Malaya during the struggle for independence.
13. Explain the functions of the speaker of the House of Representatives
14. In oder to become the Yang-Dipertuan Agong, the candidate’s are selected among the sultans.List down the criteria in order to become the Yang Di-pertuan Agong?
15. (a) Give three factors that can affect and shortened the period as the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong.
(b) When the turns come, he cannot be Yang Di-Pertuan Agong under several reasons.Give the
16. The relation between races can be seen from the degree of ‘nearness’ beginning with relations that
are apart to relations that are close. The processes portray how minority groups become part of the
main stream society. List out the five...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document