This questionnaire is designed to find out your preferred learning style(s). Over the years you have probably developed learning habits that help you benefit more from some experiences than from others. Since you are probably unaware of this, this questionnaire will help you pinpoint your learning preferences so that you are in a better position to select learning experiences that suit your style.
There is no time limit to this questionnaire. It will probably take you 10 - 15 minutes. The accuracy of the results depends on how honest you can be. There are no right or wrong answers.
If you agree more than you disagree with a statement put a tick ( ( ) by it.
If you disagree more than you agree, put a cross by it (x).
Be sure to mark each item with either a tick (( ) or a cross (x).
1. I have strong beliefs about what is right and wrong, good and bad. A
2. I often act without considering the possible consequences. D
3. I tend to solve problems using a step-by-step approach. D
4. I believe that formal procedures and policies restrict people. A
5. I have a reputation for saying what I think, simply and directly. A
6. I often find that actions based on feelings are as sound as those based on careful thought and analysis. A
7. I like the sort of work where I have time for thorough preparation and implementation. D
8. I regularly question people about their basic assumptions. D
9. What matters most is whether something works in practice. A
10. I actively seek out new experiences. A
11. When I hear about a new idea or approach I immediately start working out how to apply it in practice. A
12. I am keen on self discipline such as watching my diet, taking regular exercise, sticking to a fixed routine, etc. D
13. I take pride in doing a thorough job. A
14. I get on best with logical, analytical... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 12). Honey Mumford Learning Styles. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Honey-Mumford-Learning-Styles-861380.html
"Honey Mumford Learning Styles" StudyMode.com. 12 2011. 2011. 12 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Honey-Mumford-Learning-Styles-861380.html>.
- MLA 7
"Honey Mumford Learning Styles." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 12 2011. Web. 12 2011. <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Honey-Mumford-Learning-Styles-861380.html>.
"Honey Mumford Learning Styles." StudyMode.com. 12, 2011. Accessed 12, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Honey-Mumford-Learning-Styles-861380.html.