1. What kind of person was your hero before he got superpowers? (A friendly but awkward nerd? Guilty of CIAing while black? A disgruntled accountant?)
An American football player
2. Why should prospective readers care about your hero? What is it about his background that will appeal to them?
They care he because he have families
3. What kind of goals did he have before becoming a superhero?
The captain of his team
4. What sort of problems did his world have before he became a superhero? Did he notice/care about these problems? (Or did he have a happy and carefree childhood until he saw his parents get murdered?)
His team was losing.
1. Was he born super?
2. Did he choose to be a superhero? Why? (Which personal...
For when it was the next day at 9:00 am they went to play it was a lot of pressure on them because they wanted to win that prize, in the end of the game They said (because they win the match) '' We did it proved that we are the best in the world!! ' '. For the final Jack left with the trophy and rest at home.
Jack now that other league of football was coming so Jack was training for the next match but some damage cables electrify him and he fainted to the grass. When he waked up and went running to his house, he noticed that got faster to his home and he was surprised so he enter to the house and see the TV notices and see that a nuclear scientific was doing a bomb to used in enemy continents so he went to stop it as now he was a superhero. When he go to his house he manufactured a suit the fast as possible and go to the place of the bomb so he cares about the people and he knows that all can be stoped with words, so he disarmed the bomb and destroy some parts so the bomb so it can’t be...
Lighting Bolt (Jack) Was training for the team so he can be better for the next match because they wold be at the best champions with professional people but, in the training wires were in the floor but Jack don’t see the wires an the electricity catch Jack living him unconscious in the floor for five minutes and when he news he was faster than the normal people making him a...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document