1. Paste 5 Articles and develop Notes on them using proper format and abbreviations .Supply suitable Heading too.
2. You are Secretary of Modern Flats Welfare Association ,Meerut. Write a notice to be circulated to the members of Association, requesting them to attend a meeting to discuss the parking of vehicles of the residents.
3. Design a Poster for promoting cleanliness in the surrounding of your colony.
4. Write a formal reply to your neighbour accepting the invitation to his brother’s birthday party.Invent name, date, place etc.
5. Keeping in view the frequent occurrence of earthquakes in the country, your school arranged a talk on disaster management. Identifying the areas of your State more prone to earthquakes, the speaker explained the precautionary measures to be taken by the public and the government in case of emergency. As a student reporter , send a report of the event, in 100-125 words ,to a national daily.
6. Write a letter to the editor of Times Of India regretting that Delhi is becoming an unliveable city due to heavy traffic emitting poisonous gases and high noise.
7. You are Ankit /Amrita, staying at 4, Pycrofts Road ,Chennai. You have come across an advertisement in The Times Of India for recruitment of Computer Engineer Trainees by Shivam Software. Apply in response to this advertisement, giving your detailed Bio-Data. Invent necessary details.
8. Write articles on:
A: How the cable T.V. is both a boon and a bane.
B: A television programme you enjoyed the most.
C: The mosquito menace and the best way to beat it.
D: Education for All.
E: Increasing crime rate in today’s society and the ways to curb it.
9. Read the following stories and write their summary:
• The Enemy
• On the Face of it
• Should Wizard hit Mommy
Please join StudyMode to read the full document