UT0012 Introduction to Information Technology
Max. number of members: 8
Deadline: 29.08.2013 (Kumpulan 1) and 05.09.2013 (Kumpulan 2)
Sabah is well known for its picturesque and breathtaking sightseeing destinations that offer various activities for tourists to taste, ranging from weekend market, historical sites and places of interest. You, and a group of friends, have decided to visit these places. However, due to financial constraint, your group can only visit one place. In this assignment, your group is required to produce a report that presents your decision on which place to visits, agreed collectively by all group members. To achieve this, you have to perform the followings:
1. Each member must suggest one interesting place in Sabah, which he/she has visited and would love to visit it again. Thus, 8 (a minimum of 6) interesting places will be identified.
2. Each member will have to argue and convince the others on why they should go to his/ her choice of interesting place. In addition to the attractions offered, a number of factors have to be included in the argument as follows:
b. Facilities available.
3. Comparison has to be made to highlights the advantage and disadvantage of visiting the identified places in (1) based on argument in (2).
4. Identify only one place of interest that everyone (or majority) in the group has agreed to visits.
All of the above has to be presented in the form of report with the following details:
1. The report must consists at least four sections:
a. Introduction: What the report is about.
b. Description of places of interest: Describe each places suggested by members.
c. Comparison and analysis: Compare the suggested places of interest (please use table to highlight the advantage and disadvantage). Example is shown in Appendix A.
d. Conclusion: The...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document