CLCIK TO DOWNLOAD
ECO 550 Midterm Exam
1. Possible goals of Not-For-Profit (NFP) enterprises include all of the following EXCEPT:
2. The primary objective of a for-profit firm is to ___________.
3. Income tax payments are an example of ____.
4. Economic profit is defined as the difference between revenue and ____.
5. A change in the level of an economic activity is desirable and should be undertaken as long as the marginal benefits exceed the ____.
6. The standard deviation is appropriate to compare the risk between two investments only if
7. The level of an economic activity should be increased to the point where the ____ is zero
8. The net present value of an investment represents
9. An income elasticity (Ey) of 2.0 indicates that for a ____ increase in income, ____ will increase by ____.
10. A price elasticity (ED) of −1.50 indicates that for a ____ increase in price, quantity demanded will ____ by ____.
11. Marginal revenue (MR) is ____ when total revenue is maximized
12. An increase in each of the following factors would normally provide a subsequent increase in quantity demanded, except:
13. When using a multiplicative power function (Y = a X1b1 X2b2 X3b3) to represent an economic relationship, estimates of the parameters (a, and the b's) using linear regression analysis can be obtained by first applying a ____ transformation to convert the function to a linear relationship
14. The method which can give some information in estimating demand of a product that hasn’t yet come to market is:
15. When two or more "independent" variables are highly correlated, then we have:
16. One commonly used test in checking for the presence of autocorrelation when working with time series data is the ____. 17. Consumer expenditure plans is an example of a forecasting method. Which of the general categories best described this example?
18. Time-series forecasting models:
19. The forecasting technique which attempts...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document