BUISNESS PLAN OF BFMZ TECHNOLOGIES
4. Business and industry profile
A. Industry Analysis
1. Industry background and overview
Developing countries of the world are facing enormous problems and Pakistan is no exception. Pakistan is a developing country in South Asia which is the fourth largest populated country in the region and sixth largest country in the world. Pakistan is facing serious problems in almost all the sectors, but energy problem has impacted the economic development severely. Pakistan is facing energy crises in the shape of Supply /Demand gap, Interrupted Supply, Energy losses, Energy Conservation, Quality of Energy Resources, Quality of energy services, inefficient appliances, Lack of infrastructure, Deforestation, Environmental issues, Health issues, Low BTU value, opportunity cost, fertilizer issues, Renewable and Nuclear Energy Promotion issues, etc. Following are the suppliers for energy saving devices to give solution to the energy problems in Pakistan: i. Suntechkays Encon. Int.
We are dealing in soft start , motor controller and energy saving lights ii. Feroza Trading
Our company has a vast experience and broad vision, to work on every project as a TEAM. Principle Company\'s Office is in Tripoli Libya working as Construction Giant, Trading & Services for Government and Multinational Organizations. Selling Construction, Energy Saving, Agro
iii. Awan Yandalux Pakistan Pvt Ltd Sialkot
We Deals in Power Generation , Solar Panels , HHO Kits, Electricity and Fuel Saving Systems, Hydro Power Generation Since 1993 in Pakistan & Germany (World Wide Services Base).
iv. Emerging Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd
Emerging Energy Systems (Pvt) Ltd is a leading solution provider in the alternate energy sector. Offering a wide range of products and services, EES currently has an established presence across the Middle East, south Asia and North America. Selling Solar Systems, Wind Turbines, Battery
2. Significant trends
BFMZ will develop and distribute cost effective energy saving Devices. Initially, the manufacturing of our devices will be subcontracted, while we design, develop and manufacture the devices internally, although we plan to manufacture our products in our own company which will be rented, in future years. 3. Growth rate
Apparently there is no competition but out company focus is to increase its outreach beyond its local distributive barriers. By focusing on our strengths, our key customers, and our customers' needs, BFMZ Technologies will increase sales significantly within two years, while also improving the gross margin on sales, cash management and working capital.
4. Key success factors in the industry
The keys to success in this business are:
* Product quality and efficacy in real-life situations.
* Utilizing next-generation technology in order to improve upon current systems, while differentiating ourselves from our competition. * Marketing: either dealing with channel issues and/or barriers to entry, or solving problems with major advertising and promotion budgets in order to penetrate our target markets. * Management: products delivered on time, costs controlled, marketing budgets managed. There is a temptation to increase growth at the expense of profits; we will keep a close eye on this temptation in order to live up to our plan. * Sustaining controlled growth in order to manage start-up costs more efficiently. To maintain these key factors, BFMZ Technologies' needs include start-up funding, aggressive marketing, quality sales professionals, product branding, increasing reach into target markets, competitive intelligence and appropriate use of evolving technologies.
B. Outlook for the future
Energy-saving devices can provide you with a way to cut back on your monthly utility bills. For example there are many different energy-saving devices out there that are available for purchase. i.e. CFL’s , Hot water heater jacket and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document