Significance of the Study
Scope and Limitation
Objectives of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Review of Related Literature
The price of the typical HK equipped Laundromat ranges from $150,000 to $450,000. The wide price range is dependent upon the amount of equipment installed, remodeling decor and necessary leasehold improvements.
In any Laundromat operation there are both fixed and variable costs. Research Methodology
#InstaLaundry is the first to offer a Laundromat service in the Bicol Region. The only existing business of the same kind in the country as of the time is currently located in Makati. With the establishment of a similar type of business in the region particularly in Naga City, the researchers believe that it will have a significant impact on the laundry industry in the city. The business will also offer additional services to its market, giving them an edge to competitors. What is a Laundromat?
A Laundromat business is an establishment equipped with coin-operated & self-service washing machines and dryers. Why Laundromat?
increasing demand for laundry shops
good alternative for laundry services
1.To identify the target market
2. To identify different marketing strategies to be used in the business
3. To determine the marketability
4. To define a reasonable price for the service
5. To gauge the present demand for laundry shops
1. To identify the strategic location
2. To make a structural design for the business
3. To determine the machineries, equipment, and the land or building to be used in the operation of the business Financial
1. To determine the initial capital requirements
2. To identify the sources of financing the business
3. To determine the liquidity, profitability, solvency and the activity ratios of the business
4. To make an analysis on break-even
How much is the initial capital needed?
How much is the total project cost?
Present the following Financial Statements:
Cash Flow Statement
What is the purchasing power of the market?
What is the class of people to be benefitted?
This section includes the scope and boundaries of the study that help the reader understand and set attention to the main focus of the study. This study mainly focuses on these five aspects of business operations: marketing, technical, management, financial and socio-economic. Time Frame:
June 2013- February 2014
This research was limited within and near the parameters of Ateneo de Naga University. The focus was only for all the accredited dormitories, boarding houses and apartments near Ateneo de Naga University. The key locations are: Pedro Santos Street, Ateneo Avenue, Queborac, Pedro Santos Extension, Sta. Cruz and Bagumbayan Sur. History and Development
2. 19th century
3. Present Day
From a research conducted by HK laundry, they enumerated the advantages of owning a Laundromat business and economic analysis of their own shop.
• Laundromats are highly possible to realize 35-100 percent return on investment. • It is a cash business.
• A coin operated laundry is a recession proof business. • There are also several major tax advantages of a Laundromat including equipment depreciation and the deduction of any financing interest. Research Design
descriptive research design method
will be used in the study to gather the necessary data and information to assess the feasibility study of putting up a Laundromat business near Ateneo de Naga University. Respondents of the Study
The target population are composed of students boarding along different accredited dormitories, boarding houses and apartments along Ateneo Avenue, Naga City. The researchers will survey a total of 240 respondents out of this population. Method of
Primary research instruments
- surveys and interviews...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document