Muslim's Should Read
in the Qur'an
Truly it (the Qur'an) is revelation sent
down by the Lord of all the worlds.
Printed in India
(c) Goodword Books, 2005
1, Nizamuddin West Market,
New Delhi 110 013
Tel. 435 5454, 435 1128, 435 6666
Fax. 435 7333, 435 7980
Translated by Carl Rossini
Edited by David Livingstone, Qaiser M. Talib, Jay Willoughby
(saas - sall-Allahu 'alyahi wa sallam): May Allah bless him and grant him peace (following a reference to Prophet Muhammad)
(as - 'alayhi's-salam): Peace be upon him (following a reference to the prophets)
All translations from the Qur'an are from
The Noble Qur'an: a New Rendering of its Meaning in English by Hajj Abdalhaqq an Aisha Bewley,
published by Bookwork, Norwich, UK. 1420 CE/1999 AH
Allah's Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an
The Formation of the Universe
The Expanding Universe
The End of the Universe and the Big Crunch
Creation from Hot Smoke
The Separation of the Heavens and the Earth
The Creation of What Lies between the Heavens and the Earth The Perfect Equilibrium in the Universe
The Fine Tuning in the Universe
The Structural Differences between the Sun, the Moon and the Stars Orbits and the Rotating Universe
The Sun's Trajectory
The Moon's Orbit
Calculating the Lunar Year
The Force of Gravity and Orbital Movements
The Spherical Earth
The Earth's Direction of Rotation
The Earth's Geoid Shape
The Diameters of the Earth and Space
The Well-Guarded Sky
The Sky Made a Dome
The Sky that Returns
The Layers of the Earth
The Earth Disgorges Its Charges
The Moving Mountains
Different Points in the Rising and Setting of the Sun
Land Loss at the Extremities
The Splitting Earth
The Miraculous Iron
The Formation of Petrol
The Relativity of Time
Creation in Six Days
The Truth of Destiny
Duality in Creation
Pulsars: Pulsating Stars
The Star Sirius
Light and Dark
Combustion without Fire
The Weight of Clouds
Rain in Measured Amounts
How Rain Forms
The Quivering and Swelling of the Earth
Rains which Bring a Dead Land Back to Life
The Formation of Hail, Thunder and Lightning
Winds that Fecundate
The Stages of Wind Formation
How the Process of Photosynthesis Begins in the Morning
The Separate Seas
The Dark Depths of the Seas and Internal Waves
The Region Responsible for Our Movements
Hearts Find Peace in the Remembrance of Allah
Forgiveness According to the Morals of Islam and Its
Benefits on Health
How Prayer Accelerates the Treatment of the Sick
Stress and Depression: The Results of Not Abiding by the Religion A Human Being's Creation
The Creation of Human Beings from Water
Creation from Clay
The Programming in Genes
The Menstrual Period
Pregnancy and Birth
The Sequence in Development of Human Organs
The Formation of Milk
The Miraculous Mixture: A Mother's Milk
The Identity Hidden in the Fingerprint
The Female Honey Bee
The Miracle of Honey
The Date and Its Uses as Described in the Qur'an
The Fig: A Fruit whose Perfection Has Only Recently Been Revealed Fish: A Valuable Source of Nutrition
Pork and Its Harmful Effects on Health
The Olive: A Health-Giving Plant
Coronary By-Pass Surgery
Health Benefits of Movement, Washing and Drinking Water
The Existence of Microscopic Life
The Existence of Animal Societies...
Bibliography: 251. Phillip Hitti, A History of the Arabs (London: Macmillan: 1970), 37.
257. F. F. Arbuthnot, The Construction of the Bible and the Koran (London: 1985), 5.
258. Dr. Adel M. A. Abbas, Anne P. Fretwell, Science Miracles, No Sticks or Snakes (Beltsville, Maryland, USA: Amana Publications: 2000), 13.
259. H. A. R. Gibb, Islam-A Historical Survey (Oxford University Press: 1980), 28.
260. H. A. R. Gibb, Arabic Literature-An Introduction (Oxford at Clarendon Press: 1963), 36.
262. Paul Casanova, "L 'Enseignement de I 'Arabe au College de France" (The Arab Teaching at the College of France), Lecon d 'overture, April 26, 1909.
263. Harry Gaylord Dorman, Towards Understanding Islam (New York: 1948), 3.
264. Edward Montet, Traduction Francaise du Coran (French Translation of the Qur 'an), Introduction (Paris: 1929), 53.
265. John Naish, M. A. (Oxon), D. D., The Wisdom of the Qur 'an (Oxford: 1937), preface 8.
266. George Sale, The Koran: The Preliminary Discourse (London & New York: 1891), 47-48.
270. John William Draper, A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe I (London: 1875), 343-344.
271. Rev. J. M. Rodwell, M. A., The Koran (London: 1918), 15.
273. Arthur J. Arberry, The Koran Interpreted (London: Oxford University Press: 1964), 10.
274. Maurice Bucaille, The Qur 'an and Modern Science, 1981, 18.
275. Edward Montet, Paris, 1890; Quoted by T. W. Arnold in The Preaching of Islam (London: 1913), 413-414.
276. Rev. Bosworth Smith, Muhammad and Muhammadanism, (London: 1874).
278. Lectures on "The Ideals of Islam," Speeches and Writings of Sarojini Naidu (Madras: 1918), 167.
279. Hartwig Hirschfeld, Ph. D., M. R. AS., New Researches into the Composition and Exegesis of the Qur 'an, (London: 1902), 9.
280. G. Margoliouth, Introduction to J. M. Rodwell 's The Koran, (New York: Everyman 's Library: 1977), 7
299. W. Montgomery Watt, Islam and Christianity Today, (London: 1983), 9.
302. John Esposito, quoted in Jacqueline Blais ' "People Want to Know, So Koran is Best Seller," USA Today, November 27, 2001.
303. Napoleon Bonaparte, quoted in Christian Cherfils ' Bonaparte et Islam (Bonaparte and Islam), (Paris, France: 1914), 125.
304. Sidney Fox, Klaus Dose, Molecular Evolution and The Origin of Life, W.H. Freeman and Company, San Francisco, 1972, 4.
305. Alexander I. Oparin, Origin of Life, Dover Publications, NewYork, 1936, 1953 (reprint), 196.
306. "New Evidence on Evolution of Early Atmosphere and Life", Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, vol 63, November 1982, 1328-1330.
307. Stanley Miller, Molecular Evolution of Life: Current Status of the Prebiotic Synthesis of Small Molecules, 1986, 7.
311. Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, 184.
312. B. G. Ranganathan, Origins?, Pennsylvania: The Banner of Truth Trust, 1988, 7.
313. Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, 179.
314. Derek A. Ager, "The Nature of the Fossil Record", Proceedings of the British Geological Association, vol 87, 1976, 133.
315. Douglas J. Futuyma, Science on Trial, Pantheon Books, New York, 1983. 197.
316. Solly Zuckerman, Beyond The Ivory Tower, Toplinger Publications, New York, 1970, 75-14; Charles E. Oxnard, "The Place of Australopithecines in Human Evolution: Grounds for Doubt", Nature, vol 258, 389.
318. Alan Walker, Science, vol. 207, 7 March 1980, 1103; A. J. Kelso, Physical Antropology, 1st ed., J. B. Lipincott Co., New York, 1970, 221; M. D. Leakey, Olduvai Gorge, vol. 3, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1971, 272.
320. S. J. Gould, Natural History, vol. 85, 1976, 30.
322. Richard Lewontin, "The Demon-Haunted World," The New York Review of Books, January 9, 1997, 28.
323. Malcolm Muggeridge, The End of Christendom, Grand Rapids:Eerdmans, 1980, 43.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document