1. Mark the following statements as true or false. a. An identifier can be any sequence of digits and letters. b. In C++, there is no difference between a reserved word and a pre- defined identifier. c. A C++ identifier can start with a digit. d. The operands of the modulus operator must be integers. e. Ifa=4;andb=3;,thenafterthestatementa=b;thevalueofbisstill3. f. In the statement cin >> y;, y can only be an int or a double variable. g. In an output statement, the newline character may be a part of the string. h. The following is a legal C++ program: 10. Which of the following variable declarations are correct? If a variable declaration is not correct, give the reason(s) and provide the correct variable declaration. b. Declare and initialize an int variable temp to 10 and a char variable ch to 'A'. c. Update the value of an int variable x by adding 5 to it. d. Declare and initialize a double variable payRate to 12.50. e. Copy the value of an int variable firstNum into an int variable tempNum. f. Swap the contents of the int variables x and y. (Declare additional variables, if necessary.) g. Suppose x and y are double variables. Output the contents of x, y, and the expression x + 12 / y - 18. h. Declare a char variable grade and set the value of grade to 'A'. i. Declare int variables to store four integers. j. Copy the value of a double variable z to the nearest integer into an int variable x.
EC101A: Computer Systems and Programming
Spring Semester: 2010-2011
January 20, 2011
1. Write a program program in C++ to find the square of the numbers from 1 to 10 using :
(a) for loop (b) while loop (c) do-while loop
The output of the program should be in the following format:
2. Write a program in C++ that calculates the value of π from the infinite series
Print a table that shows the value of π approximately….
possible operations, which can be performed with the variable
However, we never considered the permanence of a variable or its scope i.e. the portion of the program where the variable is valid or recognized. All these factors are considered with storage classes.
In C, variables differ in behavior from those in most of the other languages. A variable in C can have anyone of the four storage classes:
1. Automatic Storage class
2. External Storage class
3. Static Storage class
Some of the questions/programs are required to be typed, complied, run and then observed. 2. If possible try experimenting with concepts revealed by each question. 3. There are 20 objective type questions on ANSI C. PART - A
With every use of a memory allocation function, what function should be used to release allocated memory which is no longer needed? a.) b.) c.) d.) unalloc() dealloc() release() free()
What will print when the sample code above is executed? a.) b.) c.) d.) y= y= Compiler….
Code Wizard Start
//}}NodeBuilder Code Wizard End
// File: closedLoopSensor.nc
// Generated by NodeBuilder Code Wizard Version 3.14.03
// Copyright (c) 2001-2005 Echelon Corporation. All rights reserved.
// ECHELON MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR CONDITION OF
// ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE OR IN
// ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
Simple C program for 89S52
Here is a very simple but complete example program to blink a LED. Actually it is the source code of the example project that we are going to construct in the next part of the tutorial, but for now it is important to concentrate on the programming to summarize the notions discussed above.
% Program for Gauss - Seidel Load Flow Analysis
% Assumption, Bus 1 is considered as Slack bus.
ybus = ybusppg(); % Calling program "ybusppg.m" to get Y-Bus.
busdata = busdata6(); % Calling "busdata6.m" for bus data.
bus = busdata(:,1); % Bus number.
type = busdata(:,2); % Type of Bus 1-Slack, 2-PV, 3-PQ.
V = busdata(:,3); % Initial Bus Voltages.
th = busdata(:,4); % Initial Bus Voltage Angles.
GenMW = busdata(:,5); % PGi, Real….
| |A program is usually not limited to a linear sequence of instructions. During its process it may bifurcate, repeat code or take decisions. For that purpose, C++ provides control structures that serve to specify what has to be done by our program, when and under which circumstances.
With the introduction of control structures we are going to have to introduce a new concept: the compound-statement or block. A block is a group of statements which are separated by semicolons (;) like all C++ statements….
Write a C++ program or each of the following problems:
1. Write a C++ program to enter a distance in meters and print out its value in kilometers, yards, and miles. (Note: 1 m = 0.001 km = 1.094 yd = 0.0006215 mi).
2. Write a C++ program to enter length and width of a rectangle, compute and print the area and perimeter of the rectangle. Print both rounded to the nearest tenth of a foot.
3. Write a program to compute the cost for carpeting a room. Input should consist of the room length….
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER STUDIES
LABORATORY ACTIVITY 3
ODD-EVEN NUMBER IN TURBO C
LIA G. BANDAHALA
2011 - 11502
MR. IVAN JAMES FERMANEJO
I. Aim :
* Write a Program to determine whether input number is ODD or EVEN.
* Proper demonstration the use of Conditional Statements and Control Statements.
II. Tools/Apparatus : Turbo C
III. Procedure :
A. Common Procedure
* Enter the number. Make the coding that….
Generating minimal test cases for effective program test is a tool for generating test cases for a ‘c’ program. The main purpose of this tool is to automatically generate the minimum number of test cases for a given program to perform effective test on it. This document describes the software requirements for Test Case Generation tool.
1.2 Intended Audience and Reading Suggestions
The intent of this document is to apprise prospective users of the proposed features of….