There are some advantages or disadvantages of scientific invention
* Scientific inventions have made man's life easier and more enjoyable to live. * Less work for humans.
* More effectiveness in doing some things.
Medicines easier to synthesise.
* Faster to do some jobs.
* Scientific inventions have helped us discover things we never knew before such as how to treat illnesses and disease. * A lot of aspects of life have been made a lot easier thanks to scientific inventions. * Science offers countless opportunities to keep making new discoveries and proving new theories. * Some tasks can be completed more efficiently and within a shorter space of time. This in turn may help make life easier for many people. * Being able to communicate better.
* It can help predict natural disasters and weather conditions that could potentially save the lives of thousands of people by moving them to safety.
* Some people think inventions make people become lazier and less capable of doing things for themselves in both a physical and mental capacity. This is because they rely more on machines and products produced through scientific inventions. * Technology is used in wars.
* Technological advances that have been developed thanks to science can be blamed for creating dangerous items such as weapons and bombs that can be caused to kill people on a larger scale than every before, such as the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the end of World War II. * Environment is polluted and damaged.
* People die because of malfunctions.
* People become lazy and don't work.
* Climate change.
* Resources gets harvested much faster depleting environment at a increased pace. * Scientists in the lab die because of accidents.
* Sometimes the science does not get things right and some inventions can lead to people being killed or injured. * Some people...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document