University of Phoenix Material
Healthy People 2020 Scavenger Hunt
Complete the Healthy People 2020 Scavenger Hunt by accessing the Healthy People website located at www.healthypeople.gov.
1. What is the mission of Healthy People 2020?
They strive to identify nationwide health improvement priorities. They strive to increase public awareness and understanding of the determinants of health, disease, and disability and the opportunities. They strive to provide measurable objectives and goals that are applicable at the national, State, and local levels. They strive to engage multiple sectors to take action to strengthen policies and improve practices that are driven by the best available evidence and knowledge. They strive to identify critical research, evaluation, and data collection needs.
2. List five new topic areas for Healthy People 2020?
Early and Middle Childhood
3. Select one topic area from Healthy People 2020. What is the goal of the topic? What is one objective of the topic? Why is this topic and objective important? Increase public knowledge of how adequate sleep and treatment of sleep disorders improve health, productivity, wellness, quality of life, and safety on roads and in the workplace. Increase the proportion of persons with symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea who seek medical evaluation Increase the proportion of persons with symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea who seek medical evaluation The topic and objective is important because we all need sleep and if we cannot sleep then we need to find out why we can’t sleep.
4. What part of the website did you find most useful?
The topics and objectives
5. What resources located on this website would you consider using in the future? All of them because the site is very help for everything.
6. Which part of the website did you find to be the most interesting? The about me section cause I...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document