5. Describe what it means to respect people’s differences and why it is important to respect differences.
6. For a person you know, describe the individual factors that make him / her who they are.
Name: Laiba Khan
Long brown straight hair, average height, brown eyes.
Always happy and cheerful. Truthful and honest most of the time. Likes and dislikes
Values and beliefs
7. Describe yourself in terms of:
Religion / culture
8. What is meant by having multiple identities? Give three examples in relation to people you know.
9. What is meant by shared identity?
10. Explain and give examples of how an individual can identify themselves as belonging to a number of different groups.
11. Describe yourself in terms of your multiple identities.
12. What is meant by stereotyping and labelling?
13. Explain why some people stereotype others.
14. Provide two examples of the damaging effects that stereotyping and labelling can have on people.
15. Provide at least two examples of the way stereotyping is perpetuated in society.
16. Define prejudice and discrimination.
17. Explain how people may develop prejudices.
18. Describe the following types of discrimination.
Type of discrimination
Discrimination arising out of disability
Discrimination by association
19. What is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document