Her fingers kept on twirling the pen while her eyes remainded focus on the projector. Her dad who sat beside her kept on reminding her to stop fidgeting on her seat, but she could careless about that. This meeting is held to discuss about the budget for each departement for the next three months but she couldn't agree even on one of the proposal.
When Director Yoo step up and explained his proposal for the Marketing Departement started, she couldn't stand it anymore.
"Excuse me, Director Yoo. I would like to interfere." The male stopped on his explanation and looked at her with rising eyebrow.
"May I, President?" She titled her head towards …show more content…
Last year, you have proposed the same amount of money. But, it didn't raise the company's income. So.... What's the use of that much money? And I would like remind you that based on the report, your departement only spent 90% of it last year. Where does the other 10% gone to?"
"The 10% of money went to the next three semester, Director Park. It's used as early payment to cast Kim Soohyun as our mall's ambasador." Director Yoo retored.
"But when I asked the actor himself, he didn't receive that much of money. He even gave the copy of the check." Director Yoo face went pale. Curse this kid and her connectiion, he …show more content…
How sweet" she sang.
"Says the one kept one pestering me to buy her rice cakes since I arrive in Japan" the girl smiled in return and opened her palms as Jaebum handed her the rice cakes.
"The guys called. They are waiting for us to show up for lunch."
"I know. Wang called earlier." The girl answered as she munched on her rice cakes.
"Kid" Jaebum said as he went for the door.
"Old guy" she remarked.
"Where is Jinyoung?" Jackson asked as soon as he saw the two entered the private dine room.
"Good to see you too, Wang Jia-er" Jae In mocked in Chinese as she settled in front of him, Youngjae and Yugyeom on his side while Jaebum is on her left.
"He has emergency surgery, so he won't come." Jaebum answered for her.
"Bambam is still in Thailand if you are wondering. I don't know about Mark,though." Youngjae said as he handed her the menu. Jae In only nodded in response.
"I'm here" A deep voice said behind her. Mark settled on get right and gave the other acknoledgement bow.
"Let's order then" Jackson clapped his hand excitedly. After they ordered, the group drowned in their casual conversation.
"How is Minhee and Arissa doing?" Jae In