Chapters 1- 3 Questions and Solutions
Chapter 1 End of Chapter Questions
1. C. qbw
2. B. Chart of Accounts
3. A. Are keyboard command shortcuts
4. A. Give commands to QuickBooks
5. B. An adding machine tape
6. A. Allows you to give commands to QuickBooks according to the type of transaction being entered
7. B. A picture
8. B. Help
9. D. A backup file
10. The title bar
1. Whether you are using a manual or computerized accounting system, transactions must still be ANALYZED, RECORDED IN A JOURNAL, and POSTED TO A LEDGER.
2. The FILE MENU is used to open and close a company and may also be used to exit QuickBooks.
3. The name of the company file in use is displayed on the TILTE BAR.
4. In QuickBooks you may change the company name by clicking Company Information on the COMPANY MENU.
5. The MENUS BAR organizes tasks into logical groups (vendors, customers employees, company, and banking).
It is important to back up data just in case something happens to the original data and it is unable to be retrieved. If the original data is lost or damaged having a backup will ensure that the information in QuickBooks is still available.
Chapter 2 Questions
1. B. Deleted
2. C. Sales Receipt
3. D Customers and items
4. D. All of the above
5. A. QuickZoom
6. A. Cash or checks not yet deposited in the bank
7. B. Sales
8. C. At any time
9. D. Sales reports
10. A. Complete information for a customer
1. The report used to view only the balances on account of each customer is the QUICKREPORT.
2. The form prepared to show a reduction to a sale on account is a RECEIVED PAYMENTS
3. The form that proves debits equal credits is the TRIAL BALANCE.
4. QuickBooks shows icons on the