Cognition Chapter Notes - 515 Words
* Cognition is a term covering all the mental activities associated with thinking, knowing, remembering, and communicating.
* We use concepts, mental groupings of similar objects, events, ideas, or people, to simplify and order the world around us.
* In creating hierarchies, we subdivide these categories into smaller and more detailed units.
* We form some concepts, which is formed most around a prototype, a best example of a category.
* An algorithm is a time-consuming but...
515 Words | 2 Pages