homework - 513 Words
Characteristics Used To Identify a Substance
1. We use chemical and physical properties to identify a substance.
2. Examples of physical properties: color, smell, freezing point, and viscosity
3. Examples of chemical properties: heat of combustion, PH, and electromotive force
Physical Properties vs. Chemical Properties
1. Examples of physical properties: density, luster, and conductivity
2. Examples of chemical properties: reactivity with water, PH, and heat of...
513 Words | 3 Pages