Group Coal Seam Gas v0
Coal Seam Gas
Peter Tzannes, Zhao Zhang, Midhun Mathew, Nazanin Fard, Sejuti Paul
Abstract— This document
Keywords— CSG, fugitive emissions, fracturing, CSIRO
The emerging Coal Seam Gas (CSG) industry in Australia is seen to provide unparalleled opportunities for Australia’s economic and regional development, through the delivery of numerous employment opportunities. Currently NSW produces 5% of its own gas; the remaining 95% is imported . The main critical advantage...
8,248 Words | 23 Pages