The Quiet Revolution
Write me at moncurda at yahoo dot come or augustusmoncur at gmail dot com and I'll provide all the help you need to answer these coursework questions. Study ALL the sources before answering the questions. The sources provide information which can be of help in answering the questions. You may use any of the sources to help you answer the questions but, where you MUST use particular sources, the question(s) will tell you to do so.
ANSWERING COURSEWORK QUESTIONS
1. To answer the questions do your research and get information from places like the library, the archives. Do research using and get information from text books, websites, articles, research papers, your history teacher, other history/social studies teachers in your school, and history/social studies teachers in other schools or colleges.
2. In completing your answers always comment on and evaluate the sources.
3. In completing your answers make sure write in your own words as far as possible or quote and acknowledge your sources (author, book, etc.)
4. You have to integrate and synthesis the information to make an answer that is uniquely yours.
5. Your history teacher has a mark scheme. Ask your teacher to grade each essay when you are done. If you fall short of getting the maximum points ask your teacher how you can improve on your essay to get the maximum points.
6. You must write the question out in full then begin answering underneath it.
7. It can be handwritten or typed. If typed you should use size 12 font, double spaced. If your handwriting is not the most legible you should have it typed.
8. Highlight the major points in your essays. This sometimes makes it an easier read for the marker.
9. Completed coursework should be about 2000 to 4500 words.
10. Include a bibliography (a list of the books, websites and articles referred to or used)
11. Pictures are not necessary for your coursework but it might make it more interesting