Fill in the Blanks
1. The amount of time that it takes for a change to be replicated to all domain controllers in an environment is called latency.
2. The default cost of any new site line in a 100.
3. Intersite replication uses compressed traffic to reduce the impact to bandwidth on corporate WAN links.
4. The KCC creates a (n) connection object to allow replication to take place in the opposite direction in the events that a single domain controller in the replication topology fails.
5. The purpose of KCC is to create a (n) dual counter rotating ring between multiple domain controllers within a site as well as between sites.
6. By default, all Active Directory site links are transitive.
7. When Active Directory detects a replication conflict in which two objects have been modified nearly simultaneously, the first attribute that Active Directory will use as a tie-breaker is the
8. Active Directory will designate a (n) bridgehead server within each site to manage intersite replication activity. P. 63
9. The minimum frequency that you can assign to a site link is 15 minute.
10. Within a single site, domain controllers will use change notifications to inform other DC’s that intrasite replication needs to take place.
1. The KCC is responsible for calculating intrasite replication partners. During this process, what is the maximum number of hops that the KCC will allow between domain controllers?
2. Replication that occurs between sites is called intersite replication?
3. Company XYZ is a national company with locations in Detroit, Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Dallas. There are two connections between Detroit and Minneapolis. The first is a T-1 and the second is a 128 Kbps link. When setting up the site links for replication, what should you do to ensure that the 128 Kbps link is used only if the T-1 is unavailable?
A. Set a cost of 1...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document