Faculty of Commerce
The M.S. University of Baroda
H.H. Maharaja Pratapsinhrao Gaekwad Parisar,
Fatehgunj, Vadodara-390002 Gujarat, India,
Ph: + 91 0265 2792237, 2971375 Email: email@example.com
1. The candidates short listed through the Written Test shall be mandatorily required to undergo Presentation and Personal Interview both for the admission to BBA Programme
2. Candidate has to report for presentation and personal interview as per their Test Registration Number (T.R. No.)
3. The candidate is required to make Presentation in English only. 4. Candidates shall remain present for presentation as per schedule given herewith. 5. A Presentation by the Candidate will be followed by brief interaction with the Presentation Committee on the same topic.
6. Topics for presentation are different for each group (Separate list of FIVE topics given for each group)
7. A candidate has to select and prepare any THREE TOPICS of his/her choice for presentation, from the list of the Topics given group wise as displayed on the BBA Notice Board/Website.
8. The Presentation Committee will assign any one topic to the candidate for Presentation from the topics selected by the candidate.
9. Each candidate would be given five  minutes for the Presentation to be followed by two  minutes of interaction with the Presentation Committee.
10. The candidates will not be allowed to make use of any technical aid/assistance (like projector, power point, LCD and public address system) for the Presentation.
11. A candidate may take the help of a blackboard if required. 12. The candidate may bring one 3" x 5" card with points as a reference. [Not the entire Presentation]
13. If required to support his/her Presentation, the candidate may bring one A4 size handout showing statistics, chart, graph or pictorial material etc. for members of Presentation Committee.
14. The contents and presentation should be...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document