Hosiden manufactures a variety of electronic and electromechanical components. The company serves manufacturers in the following industries: * mobile phone
* audio & visual (AV)
* PC & PC peripherals
* photovoltaic (PV) generation system
* car electronics
Hosiden’s products are categorized as either:
* plugs and jacks
* acoustic components
* DC solenoids
Hosiden’s highest volume products are:
* wired headsets and headphones (>10,000,000 units per month) * USB products (>2,000,000 units per month)
* radio frequency (RF) assemblies (>300,000 units per month) * wireless headsets and headphones (>250,000 units per month) * active noise cancellation (ANC) products (>100,000 units per month). Connectors
* Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 Connectors
* For Notebook PCs, Digital Cameras, etc.
* Max Data Rate = 0.48 Gbps
* Types: Standard, Mini, Micro
* Universal Serial Bus (USB) 3.0 Connectors
* For Mobile phones, Tablet PCs, Portable HDDs, etc.
* Max Data Rate = 5.00 Gbps
* Types: Standard, Micro
* High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) Connectors
* For TV sets, DVD Recorders, Set Top Boxes, etc.
* Max Data Rate = 10.2 Gbps (version 1.3)
* Types: A, C, D, E
* DisplayPort Connectors
* For PC, TV, Monitor, Projector, etc.
* Max Data Rate = 17.3 Gbps
* Types: Standard
* 18P Interface Connectors
* For Mobile Phones
* IMT-2000 Connectors
* For 3G Mobile Phones
* Miniature Circular Connectors
* For Office Automation, Audio, Amusement, Automotive, etc. * Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) proof
* Locking feature available
* Offered in 4 to 13 poles
* Rectangular Connectors
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Office Automation, etc.
* Offered in 14 to 25 poles
* Micro-Miniature Rectangular Connectors
* For Notebook PCs, PDAs, Digital Cameras, etc.
* Offered in 4 to 12 poles
* Power Supply Connectors
* For Digital Cameras, PDAs, Notebook PCs, etc.
* 3 poles
* Optical Connectors
* For Audio Visual Equipment
* Max Data Rate = 13.2 Mbps
* 3 poles
* Smart (SIM) Card Connectors
* For Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Set Top Boxes, etc. * Includes detector switch
* Note: SIM = Subscriber Identification Module
Plugs and Jacks
* Modular Jacks
* For PC’s etc.
* Accept Category 5 (Cat5) cables for connecting computer networks * Miniature Jacks
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Communication Equipment, etc. * Types: 2.5”, 3.5”
* Pin Jacks
* For TV, PDP, DVD, Set Top Box, etc.
* Accept RCA cables
* DC Power Jacks
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Communication Equipment, Automotive, etc. * Types: 3.15V to 24V
* AC Inlets
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Information Equipment, etc. * Battery Terminals
* For Micro Speaker Units, Receiver Units
* Water Proof Connector for Solar Panels
* For connecting power generating solar panels
* Max Voltage = 1,000V DC; Max Current = 30A DC; Operating Temp. -40 C to 90 C Switches
* Solar DC Switch
* For Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Generation System
* Rated 300V DC 10A
* Slide Switches
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Communication Equipment, etc. * Tactile Push Switches
* For Audio Visual Equipment, Information Equipment, etc. * Long life, high performance product
* Double Action Switches
* For Mobile Phones, Digital Still Cameras (DSC), etc. * Available with shuttle switch
* Multi-Direction Switches
* For Remote Control Units, Car Navigation Systems, Mobile Phones, DSCs, etc * 2, 4 or 8 directions plus options for center-push / slide / jog operations * Push...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document