1. This assignment will constitute 20% of your total final mark.
2. Your Assignment, excluding footnotes, must not exceed 5,000 words. One mark will be deducted for every word exceeding the maximum word count.
3. Your answer must be printed in 12 point Times New Roman or Roman font, with 1.5 spacing, on single-sided sheets with a one-inch margin all around.
4. Marks will be awarded for judicious use of headings and proper citation style. Conversely, marks will be deducted for typos, misspellings and grammar errors.
5. Citation format per FOL guidelines is OSCOLA.
6. You do not need to bind your assignment in plastic or hardboard covers, but you may if you wish.
7. This Assignment Cover Sheet, Instructions and Questions must be included at the beginning of your hard copy and soft copy. You also must submit the Assignment Signature Page. The Assignment Signature page should only be submitted in hard copy and should not be attached to your Assignment. The Cover Sheet and Signature Page must be completed properly. Marks will be deducted for improper completion.
8. While writing, you should take care not to plagiarise from other sources, including but not limited to: the Internet, books and articles, and essays from your classmates. Marks will be deducted for plagiarised content and, at the lecturer’s discretion, an Assignment may be awarded a zero mark. Of course, copied work that is properly cited is perfectly acceptable and in some instances appropriate.
9. 10% will be deducted per day for late assignments (out of 100%). For instance, 10% will be deducted from an assignment submitted at 5:01 p.m. on 4 August, and 20% from an assignment submitted at 5:01 p.m. on 5 August.
You must answer all questions of both parts.
Part I - England
In Modern Equity, 19th Ed., Jill E Martin discusses two continuing controversies in connection with the history of equity.
First, on pages 18-19, she writes...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document