• Improve the search facility and members and library staff should get all the information in a second.
• Should capable to use bar code reader for easy way to do book issue and receive process.
• Library member should have limited and read-only access to the system via internet.
• Library member should able to view member profile and transaction data pertinent only to them.
• The supervisor should be able to enter or update master information like publisher’s details, authors and book details in one interface only, with all necessary product information being received by sales staff.
• System Administrator must able to control the access rights by each users as per requirement.
• The application should support the capability to use multi user environment.
• The MIS Executive should able to generate all type of reports as and when required by the management.
Project Members: This project is done in a group of two people. Project members are.
1. Atanu Maity
Problem Statement: Today most of the library is using either manual system for tracking the day to day activity or they are using desktop, stand-alone system to manage the day to day activity. In this proposed online eLibrary Management System it will run in internet or intranet and user can online check the book availability, they can search the books, library staff can issue, receive book, management can check the report from different location via internet. It can be used multi location also as it can be hosted in central location.
From an end-user perspective, the eLibarary Management System Project consists of two functional elements: an enhanced searchable database for the search books, managing library members, issuing and receiving books and