- Everything on the shop/ needs to REFLECT THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE TARGET MARKET
- Menus tailored to THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE TARGET AUDIENCE
What is the brand Associated with
- The brand is the promise to the customer.
- It tells them what they can expect from the products or services and it differenciates the offering from that of the competitors.
- The brand is derive from who you are, who you want to be and WHO PEOPLE PERCEIVE YOU TO BE.
- founsation of the brans it the logo.
- Website, packaging, promotional materials – which integrate the logo – COMMUNICATE THE BRAND
- The brand strategy is:
- HOW, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and TO WHOM you plan on communicating and elviery the your brand messages.
- Where you advertise
- Distribution channgels.
- What you communicate visually an verbally.
What leads to a strong brand quity?
Consistent, strategic branding
Brand equity: the added value the products or services on your company has that allows you to CHARGE MORE FOR YOUR BRAND than what identicial, umbranded products command.
The added value intrinsic to brand equity comes in the form of PERCEIVED QUALITY or EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT.
Defining a brand is a BUSINESS self discovery.
- Company´s mission
- BENEFITS and features of my products or services?
- What do CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS already THINK OF YOUR COMPANY
- What QUALITIES o you want them to ASSOCIATE YOUR COMPANY
- Branding is a way to build a reputation, a company asset.
- Brand= idea, image of a product/service that CONSUMERS CONNECT WITH by identifying the name, logo,slogan or design fot eh company.
- Aim is to be recognized by more and more people and IDENTIFIED with a certain service of product when there are many companies offering the same service/product.
• The ATTITUDE OF THE BRAND. A foundational component of the brand embraced inside the organization.
• It deepends/solidifies over time
Ex. Never compromising, do more with