3 AUGUST 2011
2.30 – 4.00 PM
INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1) This paper contains THREE (3) Sections on SIX (6) printed pages, including the cover. 2) Answer ALL questions in Section A, B & C. All answers should be written in the designated answer sheet 3) Any misconduct during the examination will lead to a disqualification and a mark 0 will be entered 4) This paper comprises 20% if the total marks of the Assessment. DO NOT REMOVE ANY PART OF THIS EXAM PAPER FROM THE EXAMINANTION VANUE
Section A: Fill in the blank (20M)
1. There are three issues to be considering before entre the business. The first issue is ______________. 2. The advantage of _____________is having proven business format.
3. The business that owned by just one or two individuals called ______________.
4. ___________________is the best implemented in term of 4Ps in marketing scope.
5. ___________________is the borrowed by outside party.
6. ___________________is a credit permitting a business to draw more funds from a bank.
7. The disadvantage of __________________is has to think feeling of current staff.
8. ____________is core group of customer that a business intends to focus marketing efforts.
9. _______________function is control the process by which a firm make a product.
10. ___________________ is the fifth element in making business plan.
| Small business
| Purchasing existing business
| Debt financing
| Operation and Production
| Operation management
| Marketing mix
| Target market
Section B: True and False (10M)
Circle to the correct answer.
| Marketing mix is the best implemented in the term of 4P’s in marketing scope
| Another name for Public Raise Capital is Initial Public Offering
Please join StudyMode to read the full document