Microsoft Office /
Pages: 2 (472 words) /
Published: Dec 11th, 2012
___________________________________________________________________________ firstname.lastname@example.org (202)615-6727
Professional Experience Sparks Personnel Temping Agency Assignments
● ● ● Ullico Inc. Washington, Dc February, 2012 Becon Associates/U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Washington, Dc February, 2012-March, 2012 American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Washington, Dc April, 2012
State Department Federal Credit Union Alexandria, Virginia April, 2011-January, 2012 (Temp)
● ● ● ● ● Scan in documents from several years back. Scan each box into the Application Xtender System. Make new boxes if old one(s) are worn down. Categorize the files by Batch #’s Lift boxes onto a trolley. (25-50 lbs.)
Falcon-Edge's Mentoring Program Inc.. Washington, Dc June, 2011-August, 2011 (summer Job)
● ● ● ● ● Ran errands to the bank, store and etc. Personal Trainer to the Dc Falcons football team and recorded games. Passing out water bottles and towels at practice. Typed up the roster and handed out the game schedule. Collated registration money.
Computing Technologies’ Inc. Fairfax, Virginia July, 2009-May, 2010
● Coordinate of updating MCS 150’s in MCMIS and BMTS by following procedural steps daily. ● Screen and respond professionally and accurately to large volumes of incoming calls from customers inquiring about their pensions. I provide information to customers and the general public about PBGC. I also provide information on other companies and agencies that might handle pensions not trustee by PBGC.
General Services Administration, Washington, DC June, 2009-July, 2009
● Perform Research on (GSA) on what and how they help the economy, and the future leaders in the world. ● Manage Projects on how much we are helping the economy financial. ● Created Spreadsheets about where I found my information from online and News Papers.
Claire’s Boutiques, Washington, DC April, 2008-September, 2009
● Track inventory shipment that