LESSON PLAN YEAR 3
12.30 p.m. – 1.30 p.m.
14th April 2015 (Tuesday)
Unit 7– Blogging
By the end of the 6 year primary schooling, pupils will be able to demonstrate understanding of variety of linear and non-linear texts in the form of print and non-print materials using a range of strategies to construct meaning.
Able to apply word attack skills by identifying:
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
1. Find and match 8 out of 10 the correct word for each clue 2. Find at least 3 pair of homophones from the dictionary and write the meaning in group
Visual-spatial, Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Verbal-linguistic, Musical Thinking Skills
Critical and creative thinking skills, Making association
Use the words that have good meaning in your communication
pair, pear, hi, high, for, four, see, sea
Teaching aids/ Resources:
Oxford English dictionaries, word cards, drawing block, task sheet
What can you hear from the sound?
Is the sound of the word same?
Is the meaning same too?
1. Teacher pastes the word cards on the board.
2. Pupils read the word cards together.
3. Teacher asks pupils few questions from the word cards.
4. Teacher introduces the topic for the day.
To get the students’ attention to be prepared for a lesson.
To introduce the topic of the day.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document