November 30, 2012
1) What is your purpose in writing this essay? In your response, explore the deeper meaning of this question. The goal is not just to complete the assignment but instead to convey a message. What do you plan to accomplish with this essay? What do you hope the reader takes away from this argument?
Its more for a male to put himself in her shoes and see how difficult and different life is. Be more grateful of the sacrifices that women make for a family life. I hope everyone sees that life can end up in strange places but we have to grown and change to be stronger.
2) What did you learn from completing this assignment? Did you experience a new understanding of the topic? Did you change your perspective after …show more content…
I have realized that it comes naturally for us men to not realize how much a women has to give up in order to me a mother. My perspective for this subject is always in a learning of the female sex and what they have accomplished.
3) What difficulties did you encounter during the writing or editing phases of the assignment?
When I’m done writing there always seems to be a bunch of errors. Run on sentences are the most I come to find over grammar errors. Sometimes the computer acts up and I have to retype a few things which is a pain.
4) What did you enjoy about this assignment?
School work to myself is not fun much of the time but I will go with having a topic that interests me. I’m also taking a history class at this time and makes righting this sort of a breeze. I have always enjoyed history because there are a lot of mistakes to learn from.
5) Which essay did you chose? Why did you choose it?
I choose to right about the history of women “Now We Can Begin.” Women are unique and its hard to believe that it took them this long to come this far. In most relationships these days you see more women as the dominate one in the relationship than vise versa.
6) Is there anything else you would like for me to know before I read your