In this assignment, you will select two (2) religions from those studied thus far in the course (i.e., Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Daoism, and Confucianism). Next, compare and contrast them based on the criteria provided. Note: The two (2) religions you selected cannot be any that you practice now or have practiced in the past.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Select two (2) religions from those that we have studied so far. Identify the origin of each religion, and discuss at least three (3) of its foundational spiritual beliefs.
2. Explain how these beliefs that you have identified for each of the two (2) religions are both similar and different.
3. Explain the spiritual practices of each religion.
4. Explain how each religion is practiced today. Provide one (1) specific example of how each is practiced.
5. Identify at least two (2) ways in which each religion is practiced in the world. Provide a specific example of each way you identified to support the response.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page