1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Everything we do in our lives is done in a computer. Everything is bought online. In our modern world nothing is impossible with computers.
Online shops and boutiques are “in” these days since people are getting lazy from walking in and out of malls to check out latest gadgets and trends. The internet has been reliable for people who do business and even to those who love browsing the web for new trends.
So having an online shop as a business is a great idea to earn and win some money. The only thing that people should remember before creating such business is that they have to be unique from the others so that a lot of customers would visit your site in the internet.
2. STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES
1. GENERAL OBJECTIVES
The general objective of this project is to contribute to the development of the modern world. More specifically, an interactive, distributed multimedia system will be developed, which will take advantage of recent advances in the area of business. Thus, the overall objective of this project is to set up a system to support shops, by means of developing an online ordering system, and use them for buying products locally. In other words, the general aim is to offer a good and more convenient service for the people.
2. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. Learn the basics of project design and write a documentation for the said project
2. Learn to use different programs in building a web page
3. Explain the concept and application of the system
4. Know the basic guidelines of project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
5. Implement the designed system
6. Monitor and evaluate the system
7. Know how to present the created system orally before a panel of evaluators
8. Present the output in the judges through defense
3. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Many disciplines will benefit from an online shop. It will become more important to see the things first on the web when we have tools such as the internet to disseminate these products. To illustrate this we will touch upon a few areas where research of the internet’s influences will benefit.
An example of this is E-Bay. In this site, the people who have produced this website brought convenience to people around the world. They could buy and sell their products on this site and pay the bills through credit cards.
Is there a difference in shopping through malls or shopping online? Online businesses are more accessible to many people.
The significance of the study is its part in the overall internet culture which will create a communication that will interact and serve people through internet.
4. SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2. METHODOLOGY OF THE STUDY
3. So having an online shop as a business is a great idea to earn and win some money. The only thing that people should remember before creating such business is that they have to be unique from the others so that a lot of customers would visit your site in the internet.
1. Have you ever visited an online shop?
2. Do they have a lot of subscribers/clients?
3. What do you think the advantages of having an online shop? (at least 3 answers)
4. How about the disadvantages? (at least 3 answers)
5. What do you expect on an online shop?
6. When you are looking to buy the following products, what is your preferred method of purchase? Please choose 2 out of 5 choices. ____High Street
____Online Auction (E-bay)
7. Where do you frequently access to the internet? (Please select which is appropriate) __Home
8. How many hours...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document