Search and download in the Internet at least one academic, personal, and small non-commercial operating system. Also include the OS name, description, screenshots, and the software itself in your search and run it to your computer.
1. Submit new group members for Finals on any sheet of paper within this week to your instructor.
2. Search, find, and download one academic, personal, and small non-commercial operating system.
3. This week tell me your OS you pick.
4. No same OS will be allowed. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
5. The OS you pick is your new group name for Final period.
1. Sign-up a free BOX.NET account for your group and create a folder with the following format:
FinalCA-3112-OSname (no space) The old account in midterm group will be just fine. Just create new folder for your final group.
NOTE: WRONG FORMAT, NO DOCUMENTATION
2. Group name should be the OS you have downloaded and confirm it to your instructor if it is OK.
3. Share your folder to my email address: email@example.com
4. Make sure that I am one of the collaborators in your created folder and my access level is EDITOR.
5. Upload your OS MANUAL, DOCUMENTATION, and the SOFTWARE itself in your created folder together with a Word document that contains only your cover page. The title should be your OS of your choice.
1. Bring your own laptop/notebook computers with Operating System you have downloaded.
2. NO POWERPOINT PRESENTATION IS REQUIRED. Just present the software as is.
3. Two members will be teaching the environment and some commands of your OS.
4. Bring also 2 pcs. 1/8 YELLOW index card for the grade.
a. 1 pc. blank 1/8 index card.
b. 1 pc. 1/8 index card with the following information:
Group Members: LN, FN MI LN, FN MI