CONSULADO GENERAL DE ESPAÑA
SHORT TERM VISA
(Tourism, Business and other visas
less than 90 days stay)
1. Complete the documents required. Put all the documents in 1 large brown envelope (with the applicant´s surname, name and contact Lumber written in bold letters on the upper left corner of the envelope). 2. The applicant must come personally on the appointment date and must pay the visa fee upon submission of the application. 3. Always include 2 photocopies of the filled-up application form and 1 photocopy of the rest of the documents.
1. Duly accomplished Schengen application form.
2. One (1) recent passport-size photo with white background (to be pasted on the application form) 3. Valid passport (valid for a minimum 3 months after the planned trip). 4. 1 photocopy of the data page of the valid passport and all previous visas and stamps. 5. Previous passports (if applicable).
6. For spouses of Spanish/EU nationals – Spanish/EU marriage certificate (issued not more than 6 months ago). 7. Proof of economic means: Bank Certificate, Bank Books, ITR, International Credit Cards. 8. If invited by relative/friend, OFFICIAL INVITATION LETTER issued by Spanish Police and photocopy of the sponsor´s passport and/or D.N.I., residence card, etc. 9. If employed: Certificate of Employment and authorization for leave of absence (original copies). 10. If self-employed: Business Permit, Registration, Company ITR (original and 1 photocopy). 11. For non-Filipino applicants, please present your ACR, ICR and re-entry permit (and 1 set of photocopies). 12. Airline reservation from an airline office:
• detailed itinerary and confirmed hotel reservations • only itineraries with Spain as main destination (longest stay) will be processed
13. Travel Health Insurance
a. Minimun coverage of 30,000 Euros.
b. Must be recognized...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document