Values and Crossroads of Life
After reading the course resources, answer questions 1-10. (10 points each) Please take time to answer each question completely.
1. Think of a person who has positively influenced your life or for whom you have great admiration. Write down the characteristics that person has/had that you would like to develop.
The person that I have great admiration for is my mother. She has such a great quality of love, forgiveness, sincerity, helping others in need, and has a great outlook in life without being so negative. 2. 15 years from now being surrounded by the most important people in your life. Who are these people and what are they doing?
My wife, children, parents, and friends. My wife would be going to work and taking care of the family. My children would be going to school and playing sports. I would keep in touch with my parents as much as possible. My old friends from school that I would keep in touch also.
3. Think about what deeply inspires you and write about this inspiration.
I am deeply inspired in becoming a great doctor one day. I have not made a decision on what speciality of doctor I will be, but I know that I want to help others out that are in great need. Giving back to others is an important thing for me to do because I want to see everyone in such a great mood. Knowing that you can help at least one person makes me feel so good about myself.
4. List 10 things you love to do. Several of you have indicated that you love to play a musical instrument. That could be one answer. • Tennis • Baseball • Swimming • Playing the guitar • Watching sport events • Going to concerts • Hanging out with my friends • Making videos • Singing • Going on vacations
5. If you could study anything you wanted, what would you study?
If I could study anything I want, I would study psychology.
6. You are facing a tremendously dangerous situation. You have the choice to