Malinta National High School
In Partial Fulfillment
To the requirements of
Technical Documentation and Presentation Skills In ICT
ASSOC. Prof. Iluminada Vivien Domingo, DBA
Paraños, Philip C.
Tanyag, Adriano Miguel
July 9, 2014
TITLE: A Library Management System for Malinta National High School in Valenzuela City
1. ADDING – Adding new books in the records.
2. BORROWING – The Loaning of Books by Faculties and/or Students.
3. RETURNING – The Return of Books by Faculties and/or Students based on the given due date.
4. RESERVATION – The Reserving of Books by Faculties and/or Students.
5. CLAIMING – The Claiming of Books by Faculties and/or Students based on the given pick-up date.
The paper titled Library Management System is Library management software for monitoring and controlling the transactions in a library such as the adding, borrowing, returning, reservation and claiming of books .It is developed in java which mainly focuses on basic operations in a library like adding new books, and updating new information, searching books and members and facility to borrow and return books. "Library Management System" is a windows application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help users maintain and organize library. This software is easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Library Management System is a process of organizing important information especially books, magazines, cd and other informational resources, used to track items borrowed, and the scheduled time for returning and also used to track items that has been reserved, and the scheduled time for claiming. This system help users or people especially students and faculty who responsible in recording the data appropriately, it also saves time and more convenient