P：1. Encourage foreign enterprises to invest in Brazil。 2. Give investor to national treatment.
3. Political stability.
4. Foreign products manufactured in Brazil, for example, exports to third countries, 5. Getting support in financial and advising aspects
May apply to the Brazilian government export credit and insurance risk. E: 1.Began to enter the steady increase from 2003.
2. Olympic Games in 2016/ push forward to develop of soap market 3. Free market framework
4. Sixth largest economy (before UK)
5. Large coastline for imports, because they do not need to pay customs duties S. 1.Bath festival
2. Football kingdom
3. A complete education system
4. Developed country with a population that can afford to buy this soap 5. High Population, it is good for the soap business because they can reach a larger portion of the population 6．Both the upper social strata Brazilian politicians, business elite, middle working class, or lower manual workers, they go out to work, entertainment or leisure time, is bound to go take a shower, dress up. 7． It is Brazil's indigenous welcome etiquette. When the guests arrived, the owner must be the first thing to do is to invite guests burglary bath. The longer guests shower, it means the more respected master. Sometimes, the owner will accompany guests a bath. Both sides while taking a bath conversation seemed everyone intimacy. Although similarities are bound to exist between cultures, the professional conduct of China and the UK do also differ. For example, in China, one often greets the other with a nod or slight bow. Such behaviour is not usually found when interacting with British professionals. Instead, British professionals usually greet each other with a firm hand shake and eye contact – behaviours that are often toned down in China. In a business environment, Chinese professionals usually address each other only by their family name and their professional title, such as Director Chen or Chairman Wu....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document