You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
To organise a business event you would need a range of support activities these are: • Organising the right venue making sure it’s not too small and can fit guests in comfortably. • Organising food and drink, checking that and guests have specific dietary needs. • Have all relevant documentation printed and organised and enough for all guests plus spares. • Find appropriate guest speakers and make sure they are available for the date of business event. • Provide the right equipment for the business event, make sure of audio and visual equipment are in full working order before event and any other equipment for event such as pens, pads have arrived and stocked for the right amount of people. • Check with the owners of the event for licencing and insurance to ensure all areas are covered for event, if not arrange the right one for the day or length of business event.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
|Before |During |After