You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 9 pages and is made up of 9 Sections.
Name: Josephine Emmett
Section 1 – Understand how to make and receive telephone calls
1. Complete the table below with descriptions of at least two different features of a telephone system and how / when they would be used.
|Feature |How / when used |
|Voicemail |Can be shared message boxes where departments can have shared |
| |voicemail box. |
| |Messages can be retrieved by pressing the message button on the |
| |phone keypad then key in the password that your company use this |
| |enables the user to listen to messages also messages can be |
| |repeated, saved or deleted by pressing certain numbers on the phone |
| |keypad. Example: numbers 1